Yacht CRANCHI Settantotto 78 ocean class. Under the order.
The world premiere of CRANCHI Settantotto took place at the BOOT DUSSELDORF 2020 exhibition.
It was a real sensation for the 150th anniversary of the CRANCHI YACHTS shipyard. Three yachts were sold right during the exhibition.
In this 78-foot yacht CRANCHI has managed to offer the level of comfort and equipment available only to superyacht owners, as well as options that cannot be found in yachts of a similar size.
The yacht received at once 3 most powerful and super-economical diesel engines of the latest generation Volvo Penta IPS 1000 hp each, which allow saving up to 30-40% of fuel.
Noble Italian exterior, and well-defined silhouette lines, carbon T-top over the flybridge, excellent seaworthiness and economy, amazing sound insulation at cruising speed, zoning of space for guests and team, a huge garage and a spacious beach club.
• Full length - 25.15 m
• Class A hull made of KEVLAR and carbon
• 4 cabins for 8 guests with private toilets
• 2 cabins for the Captain and two crew members
• Lounge areas for relaxation in the sun and in the shade
• 10 colors of body paint from DuPont
• Large garage for tender and jet ski at the same time
• Beach-club right by the water
• Power plant: three Volvo Penta IPS diesel engines of the latest generation, 1000 hp each.
• Inboard Propulsion System + Joystick + trip computer + single lever + cruise control / IPS + joystick + trip computer + single lever control + cruise control
• Maximum speed: 33 knots
• Cruising speed: 23 knots
• Autonomy: 1700 nautical miles
• Personal Client Design Manager from the design studio Cristiano Grande