HOW TO SELL
Until the transaction is complete, all of our services and consultations are absolutely free for you. All services of our company are formalised and paid for under international agreements recommended by Lloyd's Maritime Academy. You can place a sales order here. You can indicate all the characteristics of the yacht known to you in the application. Upon completion of your application, you will be contacted by a personal broker who will provide you with our price and services. Paymentis only made in case of the sale or purchase of the yacht.
When selling your yacht
- Before agreeing the selling price of the yacht you are offered a consultation that provides guidance on the yacht’s market price
- A contract for the sale of a yacht is signed with our company broker
- The yacht is placed free of charge on the YachtBrokerage.Expert portal
- The yacht is hosted on other international portals at the expense of YachtBrokerage.Expert
- You are provided with a report on your yacht's accommodations and a weekly report on inquiries and negotiations
- A professional yacht survey is available at your request. After the survey the yacht receives the "CHECKED YACHT" status and the corresponding icon on the website
- At the request of a potential buyer a survey can be ordered at the buyer's expense. Access will need to be provided for the surveyor to inspect the yacht
- Legal support at all stages of the transaction and paperwork for the sale of a yacht is included in the cost of YachtBrokerage.Expert services.